Monday, July 29, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

I took a little time off from editing and working on updating my website, to get outside this weekend with my camera and my fiance.  We went to a new place for us and I was more than thrilled with the beauty of this beautiful nature preserve not far from my home!

We found not only beautiful scenic areas, but lots of butterflies!  There was a nasty storm rolling in, but the sky in all of my photos were bright blue with the huge puffy cloudy that I love!  It was a perfect day!



There was a nasty storm rolling in, but the sky in all of my photos were bright blue with the huge puffy cloudy that I love!  It was a perfect day! Look for more photos to come! For now, enjoy these of the gorgeous Eastern Tiger Swallowtail butterfly.  He was loving the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment