Thursday, August 1, 2013

Focused on Life

I am so proud to announce that I have joined an amazing group of photographers from all over the country, at Focused on Life.  This group of talented photographers have come together to give those who are suffering from life threatening illnesses, a professional photo session, when they otherwise may not be able to afford it.  This is something that is near and dear to my heart having cancer touch my family and myself.  

Everyone deserves to have their precious memories captured.  Message me for more info or to find a photographer near you.  Please "like" our page on Facebook, and send a message for more information!



Here is the link:


https://www.facebook.com/FocusedOnLifePhotographersShootingWithTheirHearts


So, if you know anyone, or are yourself living with cancer, or any other chronic illness, visit the link above to find a photographer near you. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

                               ~ Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment