Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter in Michigan~BRRR!!

One of my favorite seasons to capture is Winter!  I know you probably think I am crazy because it is cold,bleak and not so pretty and all that, but I disagree!  Michigan has some of the most beautiful scenery in the Winter!  Check out some of my photos and see if you agree!
Icicles

Beautiful
Frozen in Time
Swans in winter at Metro Park Beach

Summer Abandoned at Metro Park Beach

Remnants of Fall
Bird Trail at Lake Michigan

Lost Feather at Lake Michigan

Ice on the Rocks at Lake Michigan

Ice and Sand formation created by Lake Michigan

Icicles

Icicles

This is why I love Winter in Michigan.  I hope you agree now that even in winter you can always find beauty everywhere you look.  You just have to take the time to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment