Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome Them Home Project

I am overjoyed to be a part of the "Welcome Them Home Project"!  

This project gives a military family a free homecoming photo session and free 8 x 10.  I am proud to be able to give our military families this special gift.  This is my way of saying THANK YOU and giving back to those that sacrifice so much for all of us.

If you know of a military family, in my area (Southeast Michigan), that would like to receive this special gift, please let me know! 

Contact me at 810-449-6964 or email @ melissa@photographybymelissac.com!

Share with your friends and family!

*****UPDATE*****
 I am so honored to be part of this project that I have decided to take it one step further by offering a FREE portrait session to one military family including 1 hour of shooting, CD of edited photos, and prints (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7's and 8 wallets. Yes, I said FREE!

To be eligible for this free session you need to either be nominated by someone, or you can nominate yourself by emailing your story to me at melissa@photographybymelissac.com

I will pick the lucky family by June 1, 2013. I am accepting nominations until May 27,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment