Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Why A Boudoir Photoshoot? | Royal Oak, Michigan | Boudoir Photography | Melissa Anne Photography

 Melissa contacted me because she wanted to schedule a Boudoir session.  We planned on the style and what she was looking for in the shoot.  She told me she NEEDED to do this.  She is a beautiful woman who has had a string of bad, life changing events happen within a short time and she NEEDED to learn to love herself again.  We had an AMAZING session and right from the start of her hair & makeup transformation, I could see a vibrant, confident woman start to emerge. 

See more photos from Melissa's session here.


This is what she sent me after her session.

"It was a rough start to the year.  When a series of negative and life changing events happen in your life, it can not only cause depression, but shatter your feelings of self worth and confidence.  I was determined to feel good about myself again.  I've always struggled with my weight and decided that I didn't want to focus my energy on feeling bad about myself for my size, age or past events, but to build my confidence back up by pushing aside my fears and doubt and rocking who I am!  You see, beauty isn't defined by the numbers on the scale, the amount of wrinkles you have or the year you were born.  Beauty is the confidence that you build by loving and embracing who you are.  It's the essence that makes you, YOU!  So I did a photo shoot.  I wanted to show the world what fierce looked like.  Through struggle there is strength and Melissa was able to capture that.  And for that I am sincerely thankful!!"

Melissa Nowak


Tears.

THIS is why I LOVE doing boudoir sessions.

It is not just a photo shoot.  It is an experience that every woman should have.  It builds confidence and allows them to embrace themselves, as they are.  To see what others see in them.  Beauty comes in many shapes, colors, sizes and ages.  We often feel that we are not beautiful because we don't fit the ideal of beautiful.  I want to show you that you ARE beautiful and that even though there are things you don't like about yourself, you are unique and special and that should be CELEBRATED. I want you to embrace and be proud of your wrinkles, scars, every imperfection.  Because that is what makes you, YOU!

Each of my sessions are styled and planned in our consultation and you will get professional hair & makeup application and wardrobe changes. We will have your favorite music playing and a yummy Cupcake & Mimosa Bar for you to enjoy.  Your session will be customized just for you!  After your session, we will schedule your Reveal & Ordering session that will take place within a week of your session.  I will show you all your retouched images and products options.  We will discuss the best print and products to showcase your beautiful images. My most popular products are the custom albums, metal wall art and heirloom keepsake boxes.  Once you have selected your prints & products I will place your order and arrange for delivery.  All orders are delivered in person, by me, and are ready for display!

Contact me for information or to book your session here.

No comments:

Post a Comment