Friday, April 8, 2016

Melissa N. | Pinup-Boudoir | Royal Oak, Michigan | April 1, 2016


When Melissa contacted me to do a Boudoir/Pinup session, I was SO excited.  After talking to her and finding out WHY she needed to do this, I was beyond excited.  After a bad start to 2016, she needed a confidence boost, and she needed to do this for herself.  She was ready to move on with her life and I was so ecstatic to be a part of it!

She wanted to embrace herself as she is and put the past in the past.  She wanted to be real.  Raw.  She wanted to show that there is no cap on age, weight, and that beauty comes in many different, unique forms.  She freaking NAILED IT.

Her outfits were perfect.  She seriously could model.  She really just nailed the entire shoot.  I saw her insecurities melt away and I saw a fierce woman emerge from everything that had tried to keep her down.

From the start of hair & makeup I saw her go from nervous and unsure to confident!  She looked like a movie star from the black & white film days.  Her eyes, her lips.....AHHHH!



Hair and Makeup by Michelle Busch













 We seriously had a BLAST and I left the session feeling like she was ready to move on with her life and that she truly transformed right before my lens.

This is why I do what I do.  And this is why I love it.

Thank you, Melissa, for allowing me to be a part of your transformation and empowerment.

YOU truly are BEAUTIFUL.

For info on a session or to book your own session contact me here.



No comments:

Post a Comment