Monday, December 14, 2015

Welcome Brandi || Flint, Michigan || 2017 Spokesmodel || Melissa Anne Photography


So happy to announce Brandi Morgan is officially on my 2017 Spokesmodel Team!  I could not have a better spokesmodel to join me.  I can't wait to do our first session!  All we need is some snow, and with the weather being in the 60's here in Michigan, I am not sure if that will be anytime soon!



Big sister, Haleigh, was so excited to be a part of the surprise and since she was my first ever Spokesmodel, I figured who better than her to pass on the torch to her little sis! 

We decided to make it a complete surprise.  I LOVE surprises! I dropped off the announcement and flowers to Brandi's Mom at work and she took them home where Haleigh gave them to her.







It is your turn now Brandi!  I seriously can not wait to start shooting your photos!!  EEEKKKK!

Follow Brandi at #MAPmodelBrandi




No comments:

Post a Comment