Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ellesse + Travis

I have been looking forward to shooting this wedding since I met with the bride in May!  It turned out to be a gorgeous Fall day and the location was a beautiful farm that the bride works at and it is like her second home. I could see why from the very first visit there.  It is beautiful!

It was a true country farm wedding and the details were just amazing!

 The bride rode a horse named Fabio, and she was glowing!  Her dress was just beautiful. The ceremony was short, sweet and the reception guests were taken to the tent at the other end of the farm, by a horse drawn carriage! 

The food was SO good! Fried chicken, baked beans, mac n' cheese, and the cupcakes were amazing!

The reception was super fun and the preacher shook his groove thang on the dance floor AND caught the garter!  The father of the groom and the Maid of Honor said beautiful speeches.  The bride's little sister was the best dancer there!  The scenery was to die for.  It was absolutely PERFECT.

For my first outdoor wedding, I think it went pretty darn good! I could not have done it all alone though.  I would like to send a special thank you to my gorgeous daughter who worked as my assistant!  

I wish I could show you every photo! I know I will be showing some more as I edit through them all. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment