Saturday, October 18, 2014

Coggins Family {Mommy & Me}

My old, high school classmate contacted me to do some photos of his wife and his two kids, for a Mother's day gift!  He purchased a gift certificate and gave his wife her gift on Mother's  Day.  Way to earn some points Tony! 

We had a great session that was full of energy and lots of laughs! 

These kids are stinkin' cute! 

Emma plays Viola (pronounced "Vee-ola", as I found out the hard way after mispronouncing it "Vi-ola" -opps! Sorry Emma!)  Bradlee plays drums, Mom plays Clarinet! Dad used to play trumpet in the high school marching band, from what I remember.  What a musical family!

Mom informed me that her and the kids are CMU fans and Dad is a U of M fan!  I have to side with Dad on that one, sorry Kristy! (Go Blue!!) But, I thought it was very cute to support CMU (and annoy Dad a little, lol!)  "Fire Up Chips!"









No comments:

Post a Comment