Monday, May 12, 2014

Small Business Week

It is Small Business Week and in honor of all of us hard working people who are working hard to build our small businesses, with sleepness nights, missed meals, long hours, balancing work with personal time, etc...I salute you all!  I would not have it any other way and I am sure you feel the same. I am always working, but it isn't easy.  One of the hardest things for me, is reaching new clients.

So, I am asking you ( I will beg if you want me to!)  to please pass my info to your friends and family, or anyone that may be looking for a photographer!  I love taking portraits to capture memories that would forever be lost. It is not a job to me. I absolutely was meant to do this and take great pride in my work but,  I can't do it alone.  Most of my business is from repeat clients and by referral.   Here are several EASY ways to help me.


FACEBOOK (click to go to my page)

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook.  They are making it harder and harder on us small business owners by not allowing you to see ALL of my posts even if you are a fan. I love that I can share what I am up to and even some sneak peeks for my clients so they don't have to wait to see some of their portraits, but it is dissatisfying and frustrating to work so hard to get them up and no one sees them.  Here are a few easy ways to help me reach all of you and get new fans!

1) Click to get notifications from me after you "LIKE" my page. You have to actually do that, or you may miss stuff!

2) You can help build my rating by clicking that LIKE button under my posts and pictures I post.  Yep, it is really that easy! If they don't get enough LIKES, Facebook lowers my rating and then it limits the posts my fans see. (BOO!)

3) Another way is to hit SHARE and share my post and pictures on your page.  It is so easy, and it helps get my business out there to your friends and their friends, and so on!  It is like a chain reaction!  It is really cool to see just how far my post can travel and how many I can reach!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

 If you have a friend that is engaged, pregnant, has kids, etc.....tell them about me! I do all kinds of portraits and have several options for print, or digital images may be purchased.  I offer custom announcements, unique metal prints, beautiful canvas wall art, timeless albums and more!  My clients receive a specialized session customized to their individual personality.  I make my clients feel comfortable during their session and beautiful in their finished product!  I offer portrait sessions for maternity, newborns, families, Seniors, engagements, boudoir, weddings etc.
I also offer a referral program for my clients and it adds up to huge savings for you and the friend you refer!  (Ask me for details) So if you are wanting to book a session, referring can really help you earn credit towards that session.

I would be nothing without all of your support and love.  Every time one of you tells me how beautiful one of my portraits is, it keeps me going even on the hardest day.  Thank you to all of you that have shared and liked and referred and for making this small business owner feel loved and appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment