Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photography by Melissa at Royal Oak High School Graduation Marketplace Event

I was contacted Monday to be a part of the Graduation Marketplace Event at Royal Oak High School on April 17th, 2013.  My first instinct was to pass this up since I had such limited time to prepare but,  my daughter talked me into going and I am so glad she did!  It was a great opportunity for me!

The event was geared towards Royal Oak parents as a one-stop shopping for 2014 Seniors.   Some of the other vendors included, catering by Blackfinn American Saloon, Famous Dave's Barbeque, Lockharts BBQ, and YaYa's Flame Broiled Chicken.  Entertainment by ACME Partyworks, AirTime Trampoline & Game Park, Goofy Faces, and Play 1st Mobile Gaming, and many more!   Nick at Night who will be DJ at Royal Oak's Prom, was also there and was very helpful to me setting up with an extra extension cord. (thanks!) The vendors were all very nice and I had a great time meeting some awesome people! 

I made a lot of new contacts and  have booked several new clients for portrait sessions already! 
And for my first event,  I think it went pretty good!

Next year I hope the marketing is a little better.  I am a Royal Oak high school parent and had no idea about this event.  

Overall it was a great event.  I am sure it will grow every year, and I hope to be a part of it every year!

     
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment