Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ved Y | Lifestyle Photography | Royal Oak Michigan | Melissa Anne Photography


I love lifestyle photography so much and as a Royal Oak, Michigan lifestyle and newborn photographer, I love getting out of the studio once in awhile to capture images of families and babies in their homes!  

  This sweet little guy was such a joy to work with! He was 2 months old at his session, and even though I rarely photograph babies that are 2 months old, he did great!  He has the biggest brown eyes and such a fun-loving personality!  It was hard not to fall in love with him!  He was sleeping when I arrived and woke up happy.  We took a small break for a feeding and he fell asleep off and on.  I absolutely loved the caterpillar outfit his Mom had bought for him.  He didn't like it at first, but eventually he did.  He loved being on his belly and held his head up pretty good for only being 2 months new!

I can't wait to see him for his 6 month session this Fall!






No comments:

Post a Comment