Thursday, January 21, 2016

Royal Oak Michigan | Boudoir | Tiffany | 01-21-2016

O.M.G.

I have been DYING to show you all Tiffany's gorgeous photos from her recent boudoir session!  I am seriously dead.  Her eyes are absolutely gorgeous!  I could not have asked for a more perfect model.  We started our day with some delicious cupcakes & mimosa's and chatted away while Michelle got Tiffany looking gorgeous with the perfect hair and makeup for our session!

Tiffany had the cutest outfits including a bulky sweater and coffee mug, a sexy black lingerie set with fishnet stockings, a Detroit Tigers jersey, her boyfriend's Tshirt, sweater socks and cute yellow panties!

We had the country music rocking and we laughed the entire time!  Especially about the old man that kept driving by to catch a glimpse, and when I totally fell on my butt!

I could NOT wait to show Tiffany her photos, so we met the very next night and she selected her favorite images for a beautiful album!  Yay!



ARE YOU READY TO BOOK YOUR SESSION?  CONTACT ME TODAY @melissa@photographybymelissac.com  with your inquiry and I will send you information and pricing!




Hair & Makeup by Michelle Busch MUA
Model: Tiffany C.
Photography: Melissa Collins











No comments:

Post a Comment