Friday, November 13, 2015

Limited Edition Holiday Mini Sessions! || Oakland County, Michigan || 11-13-15

I am SO excited to announce my Holiday Mini Sessions! 

I have two amazing locations to choose from. 

First location is in studio with Night Before Christmas theme, which includes Cookies & Milk with pajamas, tree and other setups such as a rocking horse, formal photos and more!

The Second location is at a beautiful Christmas Tree Farm! This is good for families and includes a Christmas Tree Stand setup for the kids and is great if you want outdoor photos!

I offer Holiday cards, gift prints and much more!

Book your date soon because they are only here for a limited time and they go fast!

melissa@photographybymelissac.com  OR call me at 810-449-6964





No comments:

Post a Comment