Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Melissa Anne Photography Referral Program! || Royal Oak, Michigan

Hi everybody!  I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather we have had lately here in Michigan!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have launched my Referral Program!  I am so excited about this offer!  This will allow you to earn credit off your future sessions when you refer your friends and family to me!

 What could be better than discounts on the photo session you want?!

I truly appreciate all of the word of mouth referrals you all give me and want to say THANK YOU to each of my valued clients!

Once you are a client, you become part of the MAP Family and are put on my VIP list!  You will get incredible offers and will be the first to hear about all of my upcoming events, and special offers!

Thank you so much for all of your support and for making my business what it is today.  I could not do it without each of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment