Thursday, August 6, 2015

"Not Your Momma's Senior Portrait" sessions NOW AVAILABLE!


Do you want a totally unique Senior portrait experience?

Do you want a senior portrait session that is customized and personal to YOU?

Do you want senior portraits that don't look like your Momma's senior portraits?


If you answered YES to these questions, you can have it! Whether you are fun and sassy, or have a special place you love to go, or just want something DIFFERENT, we can create a unique session tailored to what YOU want!

I will create a senior portrait experience for you that you will be proud to look back at!  You will not only get amazing senior portraits that show off your style, you will have TONS of fun!

I don't believe in cookie cutter photography.  I create portraits that are timeless, unique and show off the real YOU!  We can use props, go to locations no one else would ever dream of, and create the perfect session for you!

Contact me today to get a YOUR custom Senior portrait experience!

810-449-6964
melissa@photographybymelissac.com

See prices and session info @ http://photographybymelissac.com/site/

*WARNING!

This photo WAS "in" back then!
It may or may not be me.
Ok. It is me.
The hair, the bad pose....I know, I know...It was the 80's.  I seriously can't figure out what the flower was for.

But, guess what?! This doesn't have to be you!

Contact me today.  You will be glad you did!





 Or you could end up with something like this to look back at in 20 years. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment