Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tiffany {Boudoir}

I am so excited to finally be able to show these photos!  These were a surprise gift for her boyfriend for their anniversary and we had to wait until he got his gift, a beautiful Little Black Book and some gorgeous prints, before we could share!

It was an amazing, fun and easy shoot and with the help of Michelle, my awesome makeup artist, and a beautiful location in an amazing suite, we had a perfect session!

It was hard to choose which ones to show you, because we loved them all!

I enjoy doing boudoir sessions so much!  I love seeing the way my clients feel when they see their hair and makeup.  I love the confidence I see when my clients step in front of my camera.  I love the look on their faces when they see their portraits!

To book a private boudoir session, contact me at melissa@photographybymelissac.com or 810.449.6964.

Happy Anniversary Tiffany and John!












No comments:

Post a Comment