Saturday, April 19, 2014

Digital Packages are Here!

After much consideration I have decided that I will be offering digital packages!

I have struggled with this because I do not have control over how the final image looks when printed at other photo labs and want the BEST possible final images for all of my clients! But, I have had SO many clients ask for a digital option and I want to make all of my clients happy! Of course I prefer that you get your images blown up big to show off on your walls, and not left on a cd in a drawer somewhere, but I understand that it is sometimes more convenient and we are in the digital age afterall!

With all new sessions will be able to select either a print or digital package with your session. Anyone that has had a session and would like to order digital images, please contact me.

Thank you <3

See more details on my website at www.photographybymelissac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment