Friday, December 20, 2013

2014 Will Bring New Changes!

I have been working on new prices, packaging, products, labels, business cards, ideas, props, equipment, website, etc for the last month! 

I am going to be revamping EVERYTHING and I am so excited to show you in a few weeks!

I have a lot of new packages that will include new styles of portraits and products!

 Seniors will have more products to chose from such as photo book, proof books, custom wallet boxes, personalized Facebook covers, images to use online and even metal prints which are AMAZING!

Seniors aren't the only ones that are getting all the good stuff!  Packages are being revamped to include portraits and products for ALL sessions!

 I will offer canvas prints, gallery wraps, stand out prints and even metal prints!  Specialized hard cover coffee table books will also available!

I will announce everything very soon with all the details about each of the new products!  

Subscribe to my newsletter or blog for updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment