Monday, September 9, 2013

We Have Been Featured in the Royal Oak Patch!

I am so happy and proud to be a featured business in the Royal Oak Patch!  Here is the write up.
http://royaloak.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/cancer-diagnosis-encourages-royal-oak-resident-to-pursue-dream-job

I started my business after being diagnosed with melanoma.  Before I even had my surgery, I decided to buy my camera.  I was totally new to digital, and had always had 35 mm film cameras.  So, I made the plunge and with a ton of help from my son and my friend, I embarked on this journey.  I have had such a blast doing what I love.  It has been a lot of hard work and I have learned a lot along the way. 
I learn something new everyday.  It is my passion. 

I hope to continue to make people smile and to make them feel beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment