Friday, November 25, 2011

Day of Thanks

Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite days of the year.  Usually is because of the delicious food and spending time with the family.  This year I am thankful for so much more.  I am thankful that I have been able to start my photography business and that I have such wonderful kids and a fiance that loves me and takes care of me.  I am thankful for my family and friends.  For the ability to support my family and do something that I absolutely love after waiting for so long.  But most of all,  I am most thankful that I am here to celebrate it.   This has been a rough year healthwise, but it has given me a new perspective on my life.  Never take what you have for granted.   Happy Thanksgiving and remember to be thankful for what you have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment