Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chicago in the Fall

My fiance Kevin surprised me with a trip to Chicago a few weeks ago!  I didn't know where we were going exactly and for two months he kept telling me it was a surprise!  I found out accidentally the night before and was so excited.  I had never been there.  We flew out in the early morning and it was an amazingly beautiful flight.  There were big fluffy clouds and as we approached Chicago, you could see Lake Michigan and the huge skyscrapers everywhere.  We had such a great time!  He even surprised me with concert tickets to my favorite band who were playing that night!  We spent the weekend exploring the town and I of course, took a ton of pictures!  We can't wait to go back.  Chicago stole our hearts!!















No comments:

Post a Comment