Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last Pics of Summer




Touch of Fall

Getting Ready To Bloom
Metro Park Beach
L'Anse Creuse Bay @ Metro Park Beach
Geese in Flight
Purple picker flower
I have been working very hard getting my photography business going.  I have photo shoots scheduled almost every weekend this Fall!  I am very excited for the leaves to change color.  I can't wait to shoot the beautiful, bright oranges, fiery reds and golden yellows.  I love shooting people outdoors and Fall is one my favorite seasons to do so!  I feel so fortunate to live in Michigan where we have four wonderful seasons.  Sometimes I don't care for winter, but when I have my camera in hand, it is definitely much more bearable!  I have a friend that I am doing pictures for in mid October.  Her and her husband have been together for 39 years!   We are going to the park they used to go as teens to "make out"!  They are a wonderful, happy couple and I am very excited about their shoot!  I also am going to do a shoot for my sister and her family which I am looking forward to, and my cousin's daughter who is absolutely adorable!  I get excited about each shoot, big or small.  I really am meant to do this.  I went to the park with my fiance last Sunday and just shot nature.  I took some of the best photos I have ever taken.  (They are included here) It was so relaxing for me walking and talking with Kevin and snapping this flower or that tree.  The colors are just starting to change and we should have amazing color in a few weeks. Until then I will wait (sorta) patiently! I love my camera and I love taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment